Gift Aid

    I want to Gift Aid my donation of the following and any donations I make own the future or have made in the past 4 years to St Vincents Hospice.

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid Claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

    Your details (please print clearly)

    Please notify us if you:

    • Want to cancel this declaration

    • Change your name or home address

    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

    If you pay Income Tax at a higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Alternatively: I am not a UK Taxpayer. Please do not ask me again..

    You can download a declaration form and return to:
    St Vincent's Hospice, Midton Road, Howwood, Renfrewshire PA9 1AF

    St. Vincents Hospice Ltd is a company limited by Guarantee - Company No: 150148
    Scottish Charity No: SC006888